Dragon ns8 problem

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Mon Aug 22 16:28:43 CDT 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:13:54 +0200, Jean Magnan de Bornier
<jean at bornier.net> wrote:

> Well I don't have v7 and I don't think I could install it from the
> package they sent me... so I will soon be quite frustrated with that
> unless there is a miracle!
> Thanks anyway, maybe someone has some other idea?

Well if you have paid them for the v8 product why not ask them to support
it or give you a free down-grade!

I've read that they have tested NS on Linux (some redhat version if I
recall) so they are not blind to the potencial market Linux presents and
that there is no credible equivalent on Linux.

Dont know until you ask!