secur32: Getting real functionality into the NTLM provider

Kai Blin blin at
Tue Aug 23 16:37:30 CDT 2005

* Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> [23/08/05, 20:39:52]:

Thanks for the comments. I see you points in all of them, apart from the
following one, where I didn't understand what you meant.

> > +    {
> > +        helper->pipe_in = fdopen(pipe_in[0], "r");
> > +        close(pipe_in[1]);
> > +        helper->pipe_out = fdopen(pipe_out[1], "w");
> > +        close(pipe_out[0]);
> > +    }
> You should avoid using stdio.

How would I do this avoiding stdio? ntlm_auth uses stdin and stdout to
read input and write output. This seems to be the Unix way of doing

Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
My Bonnie looked into a gas tank,
The height of its contents to see!
She lit a small match to assist her,