solution for including itss.h in hhctrl.ocx

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:24:25 CDT 2005

Hey Alexandre,

I need to be able to include itss.h from dlls/itss in order to read
CHM files.  Mike offered the solution that I add -I($SRCDIR)../itss to
hhctrl's Makefile.in.  The next problem comes when I run make depend.
make depend looks for itss.h but can't find it because it hasn't been
built yet.  Mike then suggested adding ../dlls/itss/itss.idl to
IDL_SRCS in include/Makefile.in.  That works fine up until make
install which gives these two errors:

/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
`/usr/include/wine/windows/../dlls/itss/itss.idl': No such file or
directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file
`/usr/include/wine/windows/../dlls/itss/itss.h': No such file or
directory

Do you have any suggestions on how to access itss.h from hhctrl.ocx?

--
James Hawkins