accessing WRT binaries on the web

Paul Millar p.millar at physics.gla.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 05:41:26 CDT 2005

Hi Saulius,

No, this isn't intentional.  The cross-building part needs patching so it
knows about an additional part of the Win32 API.  Nothing new there.

But rather than just patching the (somewhat ancient) version of the w32api,
I've decided to upgrade to the latest version.  This means going through the
large number of patches to Win32api figuring out which are now redundant and
which are still needed, and fixing the patches so they work again.  Once this
is done, things should be up and running again.

Cheers,

Paul.