Bugzilla - old rubbish bugs...

Ann & Jason Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Wed Aug 24 17:29:21 CDT 2005

I asked this a while ago and noone was too upset, but I am going to try to
spend some time slowly closing off some of the bugs which do not have enough
info in them to be reproduced, and have not had a response to a request to
see if the problem persists for a long time (e.g. 6 months).

I wont close anything which is reproducible (I'll try if I can) and I
believe if something is wrongfully closed it can always be reopened? If
anyone else has a spare moment, feel free to help!

At the moment there is >1300 available bugs, but looking at lots of them in
detail I doubt there's 500 which are worth keeping!

(I was bored and looking for some things to fix and it's like a needle in
the haystack looking in bugzilla at the moment).

Jason