Crash on glBegin() (Was: Help with debugging needed)

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 15:53:46 CDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:35:16PM +0000, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> I'll try to reproduce the behaviour and write a small test for this problem
> and the reference counting issue. However, this may take some time...

Could you do a +ddraw,+tid trace and check that all DirectX calls are done
from the same thread ? If not, Wine is doing bad stuff that may lead to
crashes in the GL drivers depending on the way they handle TLS and then your
problem is a 'classical' one (for which the solution is still in the 'need
to be done one day' phase :-) ).

     Lionel (back from vacation so a bit 'mail-lagged' :-) )

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/