[BUG1001]: please update comments

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:57:57 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am getting the following error,

Not allowed

You tried to change the short_desc field from Define macros
STATUS_ENDPOINT_CLOSED, STATUS_DISCONNECTED and
STATUS_NONEXISTENT_NET_NAME to Define macros STATUS_ENDPOINT_CLOSED,
STATUS_DISCONNECTED, but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a
sufficiently empowered user, may change that field.

and one more thing, i can only see the leave as new near the commit button.

Thanks you,
Vijay