Web Server Downtime

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 29 12:14:37 CDT 2005

The Web Server will be offline tomorrow from 9am CDT through 4pm CDT.
(04:00 - 11:00 GMT)

The website will be up temporarily on our other webserver during the
move. Things like CVS and the Mailing lists will be offline during that
time.

Note: I plan on upgrading Mailman (the software that controls the
mailing lists) to the latest version in Debian Sarge. (2.1.5). WineHQ
currently runs 2.0.13. The subscription list should port over with no
issues. The list archives I will convert from hypermail to Mailmans own
internal pipermail format. This will change the URL of the archives as
well. I will post the final details once the upgrade is complete.

Features on Mailman 2.1
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/features.html