Web Server Back Online

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Tue Aug 30 18:44:58 CDT 2005

Jeremy Newman wrote:

>The webserver is back online. There are still plenty of quirks to fix.
>Feel free to bug me here on wine-devel about any issues that crop up.
>
>Whats Up:
>www.winehq.org website
>bugs.winehq.org website
>appdb.winehq.org website
>FTP site
>Anonymous CVS access

Anonymous CVS still doesn't work for me:

[alex at srv64 src-python]$ cd ~/download/wine/wine-20050725-cvs/
[alex at srv64 wine-20050725-cvs]$ cvs update -PAd
/home/wine: no such repository
[alex at srv64 wine-20050725-cvs]$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:cvs at cvs.winehq.org:2401/home/wine
CVS password:
/home/wine: no such repository
[alex at srv64 wine-20050725-cvs]$

I can only assume that the repository is no longer at /home/wine, but
this is the announced path on the website, and it has worked until today.
So, which is the new path, if any?

Alex Villacís Lasso