DBGRID32.OCX fix - RFC

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Fri Dec 2 11:01:20 CST 2005

I would like to know if the attached patch (which prevents DBGRID32.OCX
from crashing, as well as adding additional debugging information when a
reference is not found) would step on anybody's toes (especially Robert
Shearman, since he is sending several oleaut32 patches himself). As of
2005-12-01 CVS, any VisualBasic application that tries to use
DBGRID32.OCX will systematically crash unless the patch is applied.
However, since Robert Shearman is sending oleaut32 fixes, I think he
might implement some functionality that will, as a side effect, fix the
DBGRID32.OCX bug.

Alex Villacís Lasso