CVSROOT/. loginfo

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:15:32 CST 2005

On 12/2/05, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Ron Jensen <wino at jentronics.com> writes:
>
> > Alexandre,
> >
> > Can we get the Module name and/or modified files added back to the
> > subject line for CVS?  IHMO, this is much more useful than knowing who
> > submitted the patch.
>
> Well, I think having some description of what the patch is about is
> more useful than a truncated file list, but if the general feeling is
> that the file list is better I can put this back.

One vote for patch description instead of file list here.  The only
thing I would like to see that the file list provided is the area
affected by the patch.  Say one of Rob's OLE patches is committed,
then it would be nice to see OLE in the subject somewhere, though it's
not essential.

--
James Hawkins