opengl support in wine

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Fri Dec 2 12:36:53 CST 2005

Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> How is the nvidia driver doing recently? Does it have acpi suspend support?

Can't comment, because my computer is a desktop computer, not a laptop
and I havent tried suspend or sleep (I don't even know how to configure it).

> How is the speed compared to the Windows drivers?

Can't comment either, I haven't windows installed here. Besides, do you
know a relibale opengl test application for both windows and linux?
glxgears isn't really a test application.

tom