wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB unexpected RenderType(100)

Toan T Nguyen nguyenthetoan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:36:58 CST 2005

Thanks very much. It works. There's a small probelm worth mentioning
however: Q2E requires 32 color bits, 24bits depth, 8bits stencils. The
ATI binary driver supports 24bits only. In wine-0.9.2, somehow
wglGetPixelFormat returns 32 color bits but the current patch returns
24 only. I easily modified q2e to accept both 24bits and 32bits in
Linux. Other programs might not be happy.

Toan