[opengl] WGL_render_texture / WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float

Raphael fenix at club-internet.fr
Tue Dec 6 15:26:09 CST 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 20:44, Toan T Nguyen wrote:
> I don't know what's wrong with me. I attached the wrong file in my
> previous email.

lol

Thx,

seems strange to me as i have never seen this glut error
 but:

winedump dump -j import Render\ To\ Texture.exe
 offset 00015d68 glut32.dll
  Hint/Name Table: 00015FB0
  TimeDataStamp:   00000000 (Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970)
  ForwarderChain:  00000000
  First thunk RVA: 00015220
  Ordn  Name
   118  glutWireTorus 164f0

Executable don't import glutInit ...

Anyway, seems that creation and rendering stuff work
(at least code is executed) have you seen if rendering is ok before the
crash ?

Regards,
Raphael