resend: [d3d] rearrange switch statement to have FIXMEs for unhalded query types

Christoph Frick frick at
Wed Dec 7 06:03:17 CST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 12:26:17PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> > this is a resend of a patch i sent some time ago, which was not applied.
> There's already a FIXME being printed, I don't think we need two of
> them.

the fixme in the current CVS version is not executed for the unhandled
defines (hence the break before default:) imho this queries are also not
handled by wine, but they are known to wine.