how do I find where wine itself is segfaulting?

Keith Dunwoody keithdunwoody at
Wed Dec 7 23:41:08 CST 2005

I'm running into the same problem.  File on the resulting core tells me it was
generated from wine-preloader.  I'm using wine 0.9.2 for Fedora Core 3 from
winehq (the i686 version I believe).  I'm running an x86_64, if that matters.

-- Keith