WINE 0.9.3 and Photoshop 7 & CS

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Dec 10 16:03:41 CST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-10 at 13:55 -0800, Aleksey wrote:
> Not sure exactly how, I mean, what else should be done to test it?

Well, the ideal way to fix bugs like this is to find the exact patch
that caused the breakage.  You've already done a whole lot for us by
pointing the exact version that broke things.  If you or someone else
with Photoshop 7 is willing/able to do a lot more, however, we can
attempt to isolate the exact patch that caused the breakage by doing
several recompiles with/without various patches that have been applied
since the last version.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie