shlwapi.dll: IUnknown_CPContainerInvokeParam

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at
Sun Dec 11 20:31:53 CST 2005

Sunday, December 11, 2005, 7:04:58 PM, Cihan Altinay wrote:
> Is there are reason why this patch wasn't applied?
> G-Ware crashes when invoking help without it.

I do not think it is correct. That's why I recalled it back.
I'm not sure about number of parameters nor the calling conversion. This
function is not documented anywhere and I have not found any references
to it either.

If you need this that means you are trying to use native shdocvw which
needs native shlwapi.