Alexandre Julliard : server: Added access rights mapping to synchronization objects.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Dec 12 13:45:09 CST 2005

Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> writes:

> How about adding a new structure that contains the ops structure and the
> data then to not mix them then?

I don't see any reason to make the data structure more complex. The
amount of code is really pretty much the same, putting it in a table
won't make much difference. Also a function is a lot more flexible,
even if the results don't depend on the specific object we may at some
point want to make them depend on something else, and using a constant
table would needlessly limit our options.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org