chdir to /tmp/.wine-1000/server-307-6930068 : No such file or directory

David Nolden david.nolden.wine at art-master.de
Wed Dec 14 14:14:01 CST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005 21:00 schrieb Vitaliy Margolen:
> Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 12:55:13 PM, David Nolden wrote:
> > To get to another issue.. since a few weeks, the current CVS doesn't work
> > for me. Whenever I compile it, I get the error mentioned in the subject.
> > New .wine-dir and wiping /tmp doesn't help.
> >
> > When I checkout an older version, for example one from the end of
> > november, it runs fine. Does anyone know the reason for this, or will I
> > have to inspect the code to find it out?
> >
> > Sorry in case this is the wrong mailing-list..
>
> This is a list if you "inspect the code to find it out" and have
> questions about what you found and how to fix it.
>
> Vitaliy

Yes but I hoped that, since there must be some change that happened within the
last weeks that makes this happen, the one who did it knows and can answer it
directly, or at least that someone can point me into the right direction
where to search..

Oh and I see that my text can be misunderstood.. the error doesn't happen when
I compile it, it happens when I try to run a program with the compiled wine.

Hmm then I guess I'll have to find it out myself..

sorry for bothering you, David