WLDAP32: link to the reentrant version of libldap

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Sun Dec 18 08:56:21 CST 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 15:13, Robert Reif wrote:

> Adding this fixes it for me but you may need to check for
> ldap_parse_reference also.

Yes, strictly speaking we should check all 4 reference handling
functions that are absent from your libldap_r, but I'd rather keep
the configure checks to an absolute minimum. Since these functions
are related I doubt that there are versions of libldap_r around
where less than 4 of them are missing. And when that happens we
can deal with it ;-)

 -Hans