Create new mailing list wine-isv?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Dec 18 11:50:54 CST 2005

On 12/13/05, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> So I've been thinking about how to attract more Windows ISVs
> to test, support, and promote their apps on Linux with Wine.
> I've made a start at the documentation (http://kegel.com/wine/isv) ...
> How about we create a new mailing list, wine-isv, aimed squarely
> at ISVs and the Wine community members who want to
> help them?

I realized I needed a discussion forum for that web page anyway
for people who wanted to provide feedback, so I went and created
one at google groups and added a link at the bottom of my page to it.
Anyone who's interested in testing the idea of a wine-isv mailing
list is welcome to join.
Thanks,
Dan