msvcrt: Printf Integer Conversion try 2

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Dec 19 09:51:06 CST 2005

Jesse Allen <the3dfxdude at gmail.com> writes:

>> Changes:
>> Add pf_is_integer_format to detect integer formats
>> Add pf_integer_conv for I64 types
>> Foward I32 and I to libc's printf
>> Correctly handle long long
>> Update pf_fill to handle the sign for signed integers
>> Fix pf_fill to ignore flags->PadZero for printing zeroes when
>> flags->LeftAlign is set
>> Fix existing pf_is_*_format to require explicit upper and lower case formats
>> Still tolower( flags.Format ) before we use libc's printf  (to avoid
>> regressions?)
>> Allow flags.Sign to be ' ' (space) for the sign place holder, also
>> make sure '+' overrides it.
>
> Any comments now?

You should split the patch, you are trying to fix too many things at
once. Also it still fails some tests:

printf.c:45: Test succeeded inside todo block: Problem with long long
printf.c:46: Test succeeded inside todo block: return count wrong
printf.c:280: Test failed: failed
printf.c:281: Test failed: return count wrong
printf.c:465: Test succeeded inside todo block: Problem with long long

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org