MSI patch getting some installer working thx deformat_environment did cut off string at beign of it.

Uwe Bonnes bon at
Tue Dec 20 04:08:43 CST 2005

    Magnus> in function deformat_environment did cut of one letter of
    Magnus> GetEnvironmentVariableW at beigner in second call. it try found
    Magnus> example LLUSERSPROFILE but it mean ALLUSERSPROFILE. fixed by me
    Magnus> and hpussin.  in ReactOS Magnus Olsen greatlord at

    Magnus> begin 666 format.c.patch
    Magnus> M26YD97 at Z(&1L;',O;7-I+V9O<FUA="YC#0H]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]

please follow our patch convention:
- unified diffs from below the wine directory
- as plain text attachment (makes it easier to read for the list)

If patches get not applied, resubmit. You'll get some reaction from
Alexandre after some time.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at