[lostwages] Remove winetools from download page

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:38:30 CST 2005

Hi,

On 12/20/05, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree.  Winetools goes against our goal of not using native dlls,

Ditto. Winetools had it day but now that we have a working DCOM, MSI
and inital webbrowser implementation I think we should try to force
builtin everything. I am not opposed to having scripts to automate
install and configuration of certain things but we should only depend
on Wine modules.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer