Typo on download page for debian packages

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Thu Dec 22 05:33:31 CST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005 10:45 schrieb Andreas Mohr:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 09:20:47AM +0100, Stefan Munz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know who who is responsible for maintaining the website, but
> > probably he will read wine-devel ;-)
> >
> > I found a little typo on the download site for the debian packages. The
> > link to the repository works for me only without the space:
> >
> > deb http://wine.sourceforge.net/apt/ binary/
> >
> > should be:
> >
> > deb http://wine.sourceforge.net/apt/binary/
>
> This is not true, and further you could even see it from three locations
> that it's not: this line, the screenshot below, and the second line even
> further below (and from my own testing which confirmed that it's correct).
>
> Let me guess that you're not a Debian user, right? ;-)

Since a few weeks a use kubuntu on my laptop, that's why I was looking on the
debian download page. But I'm definitely a debian newbie ;-)
My fault was to try the explore the repository with a web browser and take it
as one url. Sorry for your inconvenience.

cu,

Stefan

Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Munz. . . . . . . . . . stefan.munz at itomig.de
ITOMIG GbR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.itomig.de
Sand 14  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . phone: +49 7071 29 704 93
D-72076 Tübingen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mobil: +49 178 729 72 72