advpack: fix LaunchInfSection[Ex] documentation

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:05:00 CST 2005

On 12/22/05, Markus Amsler <markus.amsler at oribi.org> wrote:

> - *   show    [I] How the window should be shown.
> + *   show    [I] Reboot behaviour:
> + *              'A' reboot always
> + *              'I' default, reboot if needed
> + *              'N' no reboot
>  *

Where are you getting this behavior from?  Microsoft's public header
advpub.h does not include this information, and while that doesn't
mean we shouldn't include it either, it would be nice to see tests for
this behavior, either in the form of an app that displays the behavior
or preferably tests in wine's test suite.

--
James Hawkins