advpack: fix LaunchInfSection[Ex] documentation

Markus Amsler markus.amsler at oribi.org
Thu Dec 22 16:01:02 CST 2005

James Hawkins wrote:

>On 12/22/05, Markus Amsler <markus.amsler at oribi.org> wrote:
>

>>- *   show    [I] How the window should be shown.
>>+ *   show    [I] Reboot behaviour:
>>+ *              'A' reboot always
>>+ *              'I' default, reboot if needed
>>+ *              'N' no reboot
>> *
>>

>Where are you getting this behavior from?  Microsoft's public header
>advpub.h does not include this information, and while that doesn't
>mean we shouldn't include it either, it would be nice to see tests for
>this behavior, either in the form of an app that displays the behavior
>or preferably tests in wine's test suite.
>
>--
>James Hawkins

I found it on MSDN for LaunchINFSectionEx [1], and assumed the same for
LaunchInfSection. I haven't tested it (yet).
We shouldn't test the reboot behaviour in the wine tests, a lot of
windows testers would get angry. Perhaps i code a little app.

Markus

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/delivery/download/overview/launchinfsectionex.asp