mscms: unregistered color profiles?

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Fri Dec 23 07:11:23 CST 2005

Hello devs,

I see some XP [1] and W2k3 [2] boxes fail on every
GetStandardColorSpaceProfileA() using valid parameters until
SetStandardColorSpaceProfileA() is called for the first time.  Then all
those GetStandardColorSpaceProfileA() tests succeed.

I guess that mean SPACE_RGB color profile isn't registered on those boxes.
Failures are just because of missing GLE codes, but IMHO we need to test
this both cases. (when SPACE_RGB is registered and when it's not)

The problem is that if we test the unregistered color profile and we
register it later using *A functions, then repeating same tests for the *W
functions won't do OK, as I found no way to unregister Standard Color
Space Profile.  Any ideas on how to do that?

[1] http://test.winehq.org/data/200512221000/xp_punt/mscms:profile.txt
[2] http://test.winehq.org/data/200512221000/2003_w2k3/mscms:profile.txt