[lostwages] Remove winetools from download page

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Sat Dec 24 02:53:55 CST 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 04:22:19 +0100, Vitaliy Margolen
<wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:

> As such, you are just _a_ user of Wine that fails to listen. And there is
no point to speak with you about something that you are not even a part of.

well since once again you prefer to ignore or not even read most of what
you chose to reply to I would agree there is little point in your replying
(maybe you understand english as poorly as you express it) .

I suggest you ignore posts you feel not worthy of your time.

To avoid clutting the list with this kind of unproducive exchange I will
avoid replying to any comments you make and I suggest you do likewise.