[lostwages] Remove winetools from download page

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 06:56:04 CST 2005

On 12/24/05, peter at piments.com <peter at piments.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 04:22:19 +0100, Vitaliy Margolen
> <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
> > As such, you are just _a_ user of Wine that fails to listen. And there is
> no point to speak with you about something that you are not even a part of.
>
> well since once again you prefer to ignore or not even read most of what
> you chose to reply to I would agree there is little point in your replying
> (maybe you understand english as poorly as you express it) .
>
> I suggest you ignore posts you feel not worthy of your time.
>
> To avoid clutting the list with this kind of unproducive exchange I will
> avoid replying to any comments you make and I suggest you do likewise.

I agree with you Peter,

Vitaliy is hostile and refuses to read the comments given by other
user's and people
who have contributed to this project.

Wine Tools is in no illegal to use each app comes with a EULA and it
is the responsibility of the end user to follow any EULA.

The maintainers of Wine Tools have posted in this thread that they
will look into problems that Vitaliy has brought forward.

Vitaliy keeps ranting that they have had time to fix all known
problems in Wine Tools..
This is a joke! in fact is worse than a joke, there a open source
project and there contributors work for free and contribute when they
can, this is how open source works!

Vitaliy says that me and Peter don't help new users so we have no say
in the way they may be treated in the future. I don't know about Peter
but Ive helped new users for the last four years! Ive went out of my
way many times to help people find a way to get get a app or game to
install or run! And for him to make such a remark only shows his
knowledge of my time spent helping new users.. And I should point out
Ive never complained about helping anyone I do it because its what I
want to do.

I agree with the other posters here that removing the link to there
site will do more harm than good. This will be my last post on this
subject as well, as it's fruitless to try and convince someone hell
bent on destruction to change there mind.

Tom