exception.o - Undefined reference to NtCurrentTeb in CVS?

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Tue Dec 27 15:06:33 CST 2005

Robert Shearman wrote:

> Are you compiling with -O2? If not, then that is the reason why the
> error is occuring for you, but not others (but still needs to be fixed).
You hit the nail on the head, Robert.  I removed -O2 from my flags while
troubleshooting a problem with a different project (ffmpeg, I think),
right before I went on vacation.  Without it, the inline optimizations
weren't occurring - just as you reckoned.

I put it back and it does now compile without any issues.  But, as you
said, there should probably be a backup function for non-optimized builds.

Thanks again for your time!