Finding patches in wine-cvs mailing list for regression tests using CVS dates

Daniel Calviño Sánchez danxuliu at
Sat Dec 31 08:48:16 CST 2005

2005/12/31, Marcus Meissner <marcus at>:
> There is a CVS commit that has:
>         revision 1.24
>         date: 2005-12-21 21:29:03 +0100;  author: julliard;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -0
>         Marcus Meissner <marcus at>
>         msvcrt: Implemented wctime(), wasctime().
>         Free thread data in DLL_THREAD_DETACH.

But, where can the information about CVS commits be seen? Perhaps I
sound somewhat silly... but I can't find it.
I mean, I know where I can see the changes made to a specific file.
But I don't know where can I see a list with all the changes made in
the CVS or something like that (I think you didn't get the information
about this CVS commit looking every file in the CVS :) )

> So you are looking for this:
> (1 hour before approximately)
> Its likely that there is a delay between the GIT commit and the CVS integration.
> Ciao, Marcus

Thanks a lot, this is the patch I was looking for. I'm going to fill a
bug report now.