[OLE #62] Rework the RPC dispatch layer

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Feb 3 00:37:17 CST 2005

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> This badly breaks the regression tests, apparently triggering a bug in
> the named pipe handling on the server side. I'm afraid I can't apply
> the patch until this is fixed.

You mean the one where the server does ConnectPipe, then the client
does, Open, Close, Open....  I've seen that one before, and will have a
look at into it if Rob doesn't beat me to it.

I'd also like to make the pipes work properly in overlapped mode, and
fix overlapped I/O on files ... but Aric wants me to do some MSI stuff
first.  It will be a busy week :)

Mike