Newest winrash problems?

Chris Morgan chmorgan at
Thu Feb 3 09:21:10 CST 2005

I'm not actually installing winsock2, just popping up a dialog during the installer mentioning that you need winsock2 if you are running on a win95 machine.  What I *should* do is somehow get the nsis installer script to check for the winsock2 dlls and actually run the installer, but thats a bit more difficult than just displaying a dialog with text and a web link.