[d3d9/device.c] IDirect3DDevice9Impl_GetDepthStencilSurface problem

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:54:50 CST 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:07:51 +0000 (GMT), Oliver Stieber
<oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I've just put up a small website that you can get a
> diff of my wine as of today from
> http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/ with
> the diff you should be able to run Pirates and Axis
> and Allies 2 okish, I haven't checked half life 2 or
> far cry yet.

Yeah, I have tried it out.  Anyways, the problem before wasn't
numlock, but that Pirates would get stuck in the transition before
you patch fixes that.  I can also enter town without crashing now.
However there are other crashes in mss32 now -- in
_AIL_3D_distance_factor and in another case AIL_debug_printf.  The
first one happened when I hit 5 to attack a ship.

Now here's a bit of news:  Star Wars: Battlefront works now!  Well it
loads to the menu and a thead crashes (ie music is still playing, but
the menu is stuck).  I'll investigate later.  I think you fixed it
with your volume fixes.

Jesse