RICHEDIT again

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 4 03:28:17 CST 2005

Krzysztof Foltman wrote:

> I'll try to add handlers for basic editing messages (like WM_SETTEXT)
> and maybe notifications too, DLLize it and then make a Wine patch out of
> it. Is that OK ?

Fantastic!  If you get round to doing this, it's probably a good idea to
submit it as a patch to implement dlls/riched20 instead of trying to
replace dlls/richedit for now.

If you need any help integrating it into the Wine tree, let me know.  I
think you'll find that once the code is in there, people will start
pointing out things to work on, and suggesting ways to improve it further.

Mike