[d3dxof] Registering this dll

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 5 05:11:37 CST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 00:18, Christian Costa wrote:

> The reason is that when I created d3dxof, the native dll I had at hands
> didn't export them.
> If you find one that does it, these exports should be added then.
>
> Bye,
> Christian

You're right (of course) they are not exported.

The main reason I asked this question was that because the registry (on
my w2kprof and winxp) contain a CLSID entry for CLSID_CDirectXFile. I
saw that was covered in the d3dxof/regsvr.

Who is responsible for adding the above to the registry ?

Cheers,

Paul.