winetest on wine and todo_wine

Ferenc Wagner wferi at
Thu Feb 10 17:56:03 CST 2005

Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens at> writes:

> in shlwapi/tests/shreg.c I've put two todo_wine statements
> for obvious reasons (they fail, so do not test).
> If I however look at
> These tests are executed! Any ideas what could be wrong?

Yep.  Winetest resets all environmental variables
influencing the tests unless the -e option is given.  It is
to provide a consistent environment for the tests, like
tuning verbosity and going noninteractive.  I'm not sure
what happens if WINETEST_PLATFORM or the others are simply
unset; you are welcome to persuade me or change the code.