more mmtimer questions

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 13:05:58 CST 2005

 --- Mike Hearn <mh at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:36:58 +0000, Oliver Stieber
> wrote:
> > But that's not really useful, I couldn't find out
> how
> > to switch threads in winedbg so I don't known what
> the
> > backtraces of the other threads are..
>
> You put the tid after the bt command, eg:
>
> bt 0x9
>
> or you can use "bt all". Yes it's not very well
> documented. Yes I had
> exactly the same question when I started Wine
> hacking :)
>
> It's now in the "developer cheatsheet" document for
> this very reason. I'd
> recommend you read it ;)
>
>    http://www.winehq.com/site/developer-cheatsheet

I'll put a patch together so that it appears in
winedgb help too.

There are a few more things that aren't in the
deveoplers guide like WINEDEBUG=+tid,+snoop etc..

http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel.html#DBG-CLASSES
mentions snoop in controling debugger output, but
doesn't tell you what it does.

Is there any chance of a partial merge between
http://www.winehq.com/site/developer-cheatsheet and
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel.html

the contents of expr leaves a lot to the imagination
too!