Anyone have Wine PowerPoint slides?

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 16 03:47:52 CST 2005

Hi,

Ira Krakow wrote:
> I'm giving a presentation on converting Windows
> programs to Linux at MIT (the Boston Linux User Group)
> on April 20th from 7pm to 9pm.
[...]

I have a feeling it's going to be pretty different from IBM's
irrealistically limited take on the subject.

> I was wondering if anyone has any Wine PowerPoint
> slides?  I will do the presentation in PowerPoint
> under Crossover Office 4.1.  I can either develop the
> slides myself or adapt and use slides that have been
> developed already.  Maybe something from a previous
> WineConf?

I don't have anything Winelib oriented but I can send you the PowerPoint
of the presentation I gave to Lugod. Like Jeremy's presentation it's a
bit CrossOver oriented (the title is 'CrossOver and Wine'), and also has
my slant towards answering the 'Why Wine is important?' question.

The presentation slides are also available online there:
http://www.lugod.org/presentations/crossover/

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget at codeweavers.com