World Of Warcraft /IDirect3DDevice9Impl_SetVertexShader

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:43:09 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:26:58 +0000 (GMT), Oliver Stieber
<oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I've just put together a new patch against head.
> http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/

OK I've tried the new patch.  As for Battlefront, it fixed the heap
corruption bug.  So that log is obsolete.  And guess what?  I can load
into a game match now.  I played it for a minute or so.  There are
several graphical problems that make it hard to play.  For one, it
doesn't get the transparency right around the crosshairs -- ie moving
around a solid block.  Another problem is that the game font gets
corrupted after beginning a match.

I think I'll let yall get some more stuff in before I start
documenting the graphical problems.  It does seems stable so far, but
if I do find a crashing bug I'll let you know.  Maybe I'll get around
to reading more on D3D.

Jesse