[shell32tests/shelllink.c] Use aliases for ordinals (resend/rediff)

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 17 09:30:58 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 02:06, Paul Millar wrote:
> No, in fact its now working again, now.  Just doing an end-to-end test
> right now.
Although we have a new winetest executable, it doesn't work on my win98
box. Starting the (automatically) downloaded
winetest-200502171000-paul-mingw.exe gives errors that subtests of
shell32 cannot be parsed.
Executing the extracted shell32_test.exe starts with the (now well
known) message:

The SHELL32_TEST.EXE file is
linked to missing export SHELL32.DLL::ILFree

I expect that win2k has the same problem (when looking at
test.winehq.org).

Any ideas? (besides using 'my' patch :-)).

Cheers,

Paul.