World Of Warcraft /IDirect3DDevice9Impl_SetVertexShader

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:50:46 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:26:58 +0000 (GMT), Oliver Stieber
<oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > I highly recommend that you try Oliver Stieber's
> > patch.  Even if
> > buggy, I think you'll find WoW works very well.
> > I've recently found
> > that Star Wars:  Battlefront works with it.  The
> > problem with
> > Battlefront is it experiences heap corruption at the
> > menu screen.
> I've just put together a new patch against head.
> http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/

Yeah great work. The opening screen and character selection (which is
already partly ingame) of World of Warcraft now works. Had to turn off
all debug output because it was printing so many lines the game would
run slow.

And the game runned in some kind of semi-managed mode. Not sure how to
descripe it. Performance of the main screen actually looked better
than cedega.

Thanks,
Paul

ps. You forgot to diff configure...