unable to maintain application despite of maintainer status

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:48:45 CST 2005

Jonathan Ernst wrote:
> Le vendredi 18 février 2005 à 10:25 -0800, Scott Ritchie a écrit :
>
>>version 20050211 needs to be added to the database.  There's supposed to
>>be a script with each new version that does that alongside updating the
>>documentation - talk to Jeremy Newman about it.
>

> The versions are automatically added and 20050211 is already in the list
> when editing versions (at least I saw it since the first day and it's
> still here, can you re-check ?).

It was added by me last night. I have been very, very conscientious
about keeping this up to date for almost (over?) two years now. I know
that Jeremy Newman has talked about making automatic but I do not know
how far he has gotten with it

BTW The reason I did not add it before last night was I have been busy

--

Tony Lambregts