Microsoft genuine downloads looking for wine

Darryl Dixon esrever_otua at pythonhacker.is-a-geek.net
Sun Feb 20 17:40:54 CST 2005

I think something that has been overlooked in all this (and which is
really off-topic for wine-devel, but I just can't resist) is the fact
that with this GenuineCheck.exe program Microsoft are acknowledging the
presence of another browser on Windows.  Compare this to the situation
with the Windows Update site that refuses to work with anything other
than IE+ActiveX...

regards,
Darryl

--