Collection of wine tools on windows

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Feb 20 20:17:27 CST 2005

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 07:48:40PM +0200, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> 1) MinGW header-set are Evil - Because they are ugly, with this, no
> variables names, and all this style for machines guide. This I already
> carry for 10 years so here it is off my chest.

Heh, the MinGW folks seem to have some strange requirements for their
headers, I don't think they'll drop theirs. But we can start by having
ReactOS adopt our headers.

We should also offer our headers as a separate package that works out
of the box as a replacement for the MinGW ones. This way people can
just get our headers if they are better than the MinGW ones.

--
Dimi.