Add new headers and changes in headers about security

Vincent Béron vberon at
Mon Feb 21 17:41:27 CST 2005

Le lun 21/02/2005 à 13:47, Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> Vincent Béron <vberon at> writes:
> > Move definitions from winerror.h to issperr.h.
> I don't think you want to do that, issperr.h is supposed to be an
> obsolete header.

Ok, I don't have a current SDK to check against.

Anyway, the application I was compiling couldn't find those defines
through it's normal #include, so I checked where they were defined in a
VC6 install I have access to.

I'll try to find out where to put them/which #include to change (in Wine
or the application).