ESD sound support in Wine 20050111

Kumaran Santhanam kumaran at stanfordalumni.org
Mon Feb 21 15:11:46 CST 2005

I found a patch for ESD (Enlightenment Sound Daemon) support in Wine
from July 2004.  I modified this to work with Wine-20050111 and compiled
the wineesd.drv.so driver.  This driver works in both Wine and CrossOver
4.1.  The patch and instructions are attached to this email.

I have been using it for a few weeks and it seems to be working well.
It would be great if it could be incorporated into the main Wine tree.

Best Regards,
Kumaran