advapi32: Add RegCreate/DeleteKey tests and fixes

James Hawkins truiken at
Wed Feb 23 09:07:30 CST 2005

On 23 Feb 2005 16:00:04 +0100, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> James Hawkins <truiken at> writes:
> > By lower level functions do you mean the ntdll reg functions?
> Either in ntdll or directly in the Wine server, depending on the case;
> most likely in the server.

If you have time available, could you explain what the different cases
are for putting the checks in either ntdll or the wine server.  In the
meantime I will be reading through the server's reg functions and
adding the checks there.

James Hawkins